Tablets featuring the Intel® Atom™ processor are power optimized to keep up with you and not slow you down, and allow you to listen, watch and play without worrying about battery life.
Intel Celeron Dual-Core processor family is the latest generation of Celeron-branded budget microprocessors. The family was introduced in January 2008, and currently consists of 7 desktop and 9 mobile microprocessors. The Celeron Dual-core family is based on Core microarchitecture, and includes all basic Core features:
ACM-B6360 is base on COM Express Type 6 pin-out design and supports two DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM socket with ECC and four native USB 3.0 ports.
The ACM-B6360 carries on board Intel 3rd gnenration Core i7-3615QE FCBGA1023 processor which supports three independent display with multiple output : 24-bit LVDS, VGA, HDMI and one DDI interface. One PCI-E x16 Gen., 3.0 and seven PCI-Ex1 interfaces for IO expansion.
1. COM Express Basic Type 6 Module with Fan heatsink
2. Onboard Intel 3rd Generation Core i7-3615QE BGA processor.
3. Two DDR3 SO-DIMM sockets with ECC supportted, up to 16G
4. Supports 3 independent display output
5. 1 x PCI-E x16 Gen.3, 7x PCI-E x1 interfaces
6. 2 x SATAIII ports, 2 x SATAII ports
7. 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports
8. 1 x GbE, I2C, SMBus, LPC interface